Good morning, dear children!
1) Today guests are visiting us!
There are ... (children: a little elephant) and ... (children: a little giraffe)
They want to tell us about yesterday! (a cartoon)
2) What time have they spoken in? (CHILDREN: past)
Yes, you are right!
3) Animals told us what was yesterday.
How do we use "to be" in past? (children help)
How do we say in negative? (children help)
4-8) Say where people were or weren't yesterday!
9) Tell the elephant where you were yesterday!
10) What words help us else to tell about the past? (last, ago)
What word do we put before nouns? (last) after nouns? (ago)
Divide the words below into three groups!
11) Complete the sentences with yesterday, last or ago!
Check each other!
12) How can we ask our partner about the past?
13) Ask your partner where people were?
What have you been able to do today? (tell about the past using the verb 'to be' and words 'yesterday', 'last', 'ago'
You worked hard today! Thanks! Good bye!